PMS or premenstrual syndrome is a condition that appears in the form of symptoms of emotional, physical and behavioral, and affects women from the 20’s to the late 40’s. The conditions begin with a period of 5 to 10 days before the onset of symptoms or within 4 to 4 days the solution is marked by symptoms.
PMS is a relatively a normal condition and at some point in their life, approximately 75% of women suffer from this condition. Occasionally mood swings, behavior changes, and physical symptoms can be severe enough to affect normal life.
- PMS affects millions of women. Although this is a very common problem, it is never considered to bea disease. It is a physiological condition, which occurs in women about eight to ten days before menstruation and in different women it has different symptoms.
- Women who feel more hormonal changes during delivery, Miscarriage or Abortion, they have the PMS. The women who take contraceptive pills, they also face this problem more when they stop taking pills. It lasts until the hormonal level becomes normal. Generally, it starts in women only after the age of 20.
- These days, women become very stressful and this can have an impact on their personal life and career. The real reason for PMS is not yet known. It is believed that this happens due to hormonal imbalance, but no one knows the right reason for this balance.
- Every month PMS when starts some other Premenstrual Syndromesymptoms like water in the body, swelling of the breast, acne, weight gain, headache, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain are included in this problem. Along with them moodiness, anxiety, depression, irritability, desire to eat sweet and salted, not to sleep etc. can also happen.
- Many women start to cry, be troubled, get depressive thoughts etc., if these symptoms are very intense then they should consult with the doctor.
- Women should make a chart of their symptoms and write the symptoms before the date, such as H for a headache, M for a migraine, B for stomach, etc. If you see symptoms in the day, then note all these. Also, note the dates of menstrual start and end dates on the calendar.
- If you have PMS then you will see that there are several types of symptoms before menstruation, which disappears after it. The written record will also help you get medical help.
This may be a general condition but the truth is that many women are affected with this.